VIDA Policies & Client Agreement
- Mission Statement: To positively contribute to the lives and overall health and wellness of each client by providing the highest quality of massage, bodywork and skin care services, and by offering only the best in skin care and health & wellness products.
- Compliance: VIDA is compliant with all city and state regulations and requirements.
- Respect: VIDA respects your privacy, modesty, and time. Every effort will be made to ensure you are comfortable and safe during your sessions.
- Communication: Please communicate your therapeutic preferences to ensure they are met, as well as any health changes to keep your profile and session needs updated. If you have any questions about services or products, or are looking for something not currently offered, please inquire.
- Confidentiality: All client information, written or verbal, is kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with any other persons or company.
- Services & Products: Currently offering services in massage therapy, bodywork, and esthetics (skin care). Products available for purchase include skin care, health & wellness, and pain management.
- Gift Certificates: Gift certificates are available for services or whole dollar amounts. Whole dollars may be redeemed toward services or products, some exclusions may apply.
- Appointments: Business hours are Monday thru Saturday by appointment only (no walk-ins). Appointments can be scheduled via:
- Web Site: “Schedule Now” tab on service pages.
- Facebook Page: VIDA massage & esthetics, “Schedule Now” tab on the left side of page.
- Smartphone App: Schedulicity (find VIDA massage & esthetics under “massage” category).
- Email Confirmations: Appointment confirmations and other communications are sent via email.
- Text Reminders: Clients are automatically opted in to receive appointment text reminders 24 hours before appointments.
- Payments: Payments are due at time of service unless otherwise specified. Traditional payments can be made via cash, check, or credit card. Payments can also be made via the following smartphone apps:
- Square Cash: $vidaredding
- Venmo: @Crystal-Arellano
- Service Fees: Any returned checks will result in a $45 service fee and possible discontinuation of future check payment option. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice may result in a service charge.
- Cancellations: If you are unable to keep your appointment, kindly give a 24 hour notification.
- No-Shows: By booking, you authorize VIDA to charge your credit card a no-show fee of up to 100% of the scheduled value should you miss your visit without 24 hour notification.
I [client name] agree to the policies listed above, and confirm that the information provided by me is true and accurate. I understand that massage therapists/bodyworkers do not diagnose disease, prescribe medications or manipulate bones. I further understand that massage therapy/bodywork is not a substitute for medical attention or examination; rather, it is a form of health promotion utilizing various techniques and modalities. I take responsibility for alerting my therapist to any physical, mental or emotional changes that could affect this work. Because massage/bodywork should not be performed under certain medical conditions, I affirm that I have stated all my known medical conditions, and answered all questions honestly. I agree to keep my practitioner updated as to any changes in my medical profile and understand that there shall be no liability on the practitioner’s part should I fail to do so. I also understand that any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances made by myself will result in immediate termination of my session, and I will be liable for full payment of the scheduled services.